Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glimmer



I was intrigued by this shadow on my wall and wanted to capture it. While it was obviously created by the sun shining through wind-blown branches and then through my window, it was so mesmerizing to watch the animated shadows and warm glow of light dancing on my wall.

Although the source of Light cannot be seen, its presence is apparent. Light is manifested all around us.

This piece was part of a group exhibit at Anderson Creative entitled "Into the Light," which used the metaphor of light to explore aspects ranging from physical to the spiritual perceptions and understandings of light.  It was also exhibited in Columbus, Ohio in the Let's Get Digital exhibit at the Riffe Gallery.  It is currently on exhibit at my studio, Michele Waalkes ARTS in 2nd April galerie at 324 Cleveland Ave. NW, Canton, OH 44702.

Size: (h x w): 24” x 20”
Media: Original digital print on stretched canvas
AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment